Say the name of your spouse where it says “[Name]”, you must say this often, 1-3 times a day.
(Morning, noon and night = 3 times) It is also better to say the “Chaplet of divine mercy” (below)
with this specific intention as well in addition to this prayer.
These prayers have a great success! But give it time… God works well when you are patient.
A 40-120 days if it is God will, he/she will come around.
But do not go forth blind of your own issues that need to change. Please note many marry the WRONG SPOUSE,
if these prayers begin to don’t work over 90 days time, you may suspect your spouses departure is better for YOU,
and is in fact God’s will… Now it’s time to go to WORK in prayers. It’s not going to be easy, but be consistent and
push forward form the next 90-120 days especially!
1) Prayer For Marriage
This one removes the spirits affecting and hinder you spouse and your marriage.
Dear Lord God, one true God, Lord of Mercy, Creator of all things, I thank for them all and all of the things in my life. [Name them here],
I thank you for all of these things and more. I am sorry for my sins, and beg for your mercy as I come to you to plea
by the blood of your son Jesus and in his holy name for the restoration of my Marriage to my [Wife/Husband] [Name],
whom I love very much, [and whom I married in your sons church]. I pray for the reunion of me and [Name], if it is according to your holy will.
I Beg for mercy and forgiveness on behalf of my wife [Name] and myself for all of the things we may have done to offense thee oh Lord.
All that we may have taken for granite, all especially that lead to the destruction of our marriage and my [Husband’s/wife’s] feelings for me.
I plead by my Authority as [Name]’s [Wife/Husband], married in your son church in the sacrament of matrimony and by the blood of your son
Jesus and in his holy name, that any and all evil spirits that affected [Name] to stray from me and our marriage will be rebuked in
Jesus name and bound by the precious blood of Jesus.
From [Spouses Name] I pray that…
-All spirits of infidelity… I cast you away in Jesus holy name and bound you by his precious blood at the foot of the cross at the feet of Jesus.
-All spirits of Divorce and separation… In the name of Jesus Christ, I cast you evil and unclean spirits away from [Name] and I bound you by his precious blood
at the foot of the cross at the feet of Jesus.
All spirits of Anxiety…and stress [In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of Fear…[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of unforgiveness and grudges…[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of Menopause and Mid-life…[In the name of Jesus…etc.] (If over 40 years old)
All spirits of Confusion….[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of Depression…[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of Curses, generational and otherwise …[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of the occult, new age, and Witchcraft…[In the name of Jesus…etc.] a
All spirits of Jezebel…[In the name of Jesus…etc.]
All spirits of pride and Jealousy…[In the name of Jesus…etc.] (If applicable)
Any and all spirits of that may affect [Name] and the sanctity of our marriage,
I pray my God in Jesus name and plead by his precious blood that in Jesus name I cast all of these spirits away and bind
them away from [Name] by his precious blood, so that all of the spirits and their affects will be detached from him/her to never return.
I also plea in Jesus name and by his precious blood to break, detach and dissolve any and all harmful friendships [Name] may have.
So they are removed from his/her life and held far from one another in Jesus name I pray. Any of these friends whom In [Name]
especially promote thoughts of infidelity, divorce and separation and other sins. These I plead the blood of Jesus these acquaintances
are broken, severed and destroyed where they will never have contact with one another.
I do pray oh Lord that [Name] may find a safe friend while they are away, whom will act as his/her living guardian angel to guide
his/her back to you, our marriage and away from sin.
Oh Lord Jesus cover him/her with your precious blood to project him/her, cleans his/her heart, his/her mind his/her soul, whole being.
And with the water from your merciful heart may he/she be cleanse with your mercy and truly delivered from these evil spirits that
affect his/her and our marriage.
Again, by my authority as his/her [husband through the Hold Roman Catholic church, with the precious blood of Jesus I clean
[Name]s heart and mind of any and all ill Thought he/she may have linger of me and our marriage.
Every thought of unforgiveness… she/he may hold against me, I cleans in the precious blood of Jesus and erase in his holy name.
Any and all thoughts of resentment…
Any and all thoughts of ingratitude…
Any and all thoughts of Hate or discontent…
Any and all thoughts of Lies, and untruth…
Any and all NEGATIVE thoughts whatsoever, he/she may hold against me, I cleans in the precious blood of Jesus and erase in his holy name.
So that all that his/her heart and mind no longer holds this negativity he/she other wise holds onto that promotes destruction and hate
not love and peace in our marriage.
Oh Lord my God, almighty Father in heaven. I now plead the blood of your son Jesus over [Name], and ask you to cover him/her with
his most precious blood, so that he/she is protected from all evil and unclean spirits who are harmful to our marriage and [himself/herself].
Every thought [Name] may have during his/her waking hours… I cleans in the precious blood of Jesus, in his holy name and with his merciful water.
Anytime he/she sleeps and dreams, I cleans in the precious blood of Jesus, in his holy name and with his merciful water.
Any dream he/she may have…(I cleans in the precious blood…etc.)
Every word that he/she shall hear – or receives…(I cleans in the precious blood…etc.)
Every word that he/she speaks, action he/she takes, choice that he/she makes …(I cleans in the precious blood…etc.)
Everything that may affect his/her day or night away from God, our marriage, and towards sin…(I cleans in the precious blood…etc.)
Oh Jesus! With the intercession of your blessed Mother and his/her guardian angel, and the Angels and Saint to whom I pray for
intercession [mention names here]. Please guide and Steer [Name]’s every thought word and action on towards our loving father in heaven,
back to us here at his/her home, and away from sin, especially the grave sins of adultery, divorce and separation!
I now consecrate my marriage, my self my [husband/wife], [Name], through the immaculate heart of your mother Mary, to your most sacred heart!
Protect him/her oh Jesus and the sanctity of our marriage.
Oh my Jesus cover his/her with your most precious blood to protect his/her day and night from any thoughts words and actions that are
detrimental to our marriage and his/her soul. Oh Bless mother Mary, our Mother in heaven!
Please shield his/her day and night with the shield of your immaculate conception, and the mantle of your purity, to protect his/her against infidelity, immoral choices especially thoughts words and actions against the sanctity of me and our marriage!
By you pure and immaculate conception Oh Mary, make [Name]’s body pure and his/her soul Holy. [3 times]
Oh Mary our mother, please preserve his/her form Mortal sin this day. [3 times]
I pray this in the name of your son Jesus and by his precious blood!
Oh lord my God, although I accept [Name] AS-IS, I now plead the blood of Jesus that he/she will have a spiritual conversion of his/her faith, where he/she will truly follow your holy will, and not him/herself and misguiding evil spirits.
That by you will and grace his/her heart, mind and soul will come closer to your divine providence and back to us here with his/her family in Christ Jesus.
I plead the Blood of your son Jesus oh Lord, my God that these demons that cover [Name]’s eyes, and ears, masking the truth, your light, and righteousness, with be Rebuked in Jesus name and bound by his precious blood at the foot of his cross.
That the holy spirit that dwells within his/her will convict his/her of his/her sins, his/her eyes will be fully opened to his/her sins and he/she will feel the pain he/she cause you to feel lord and those whom his/her sins affect.
I now pray that I am made more worthy of his/her return with my own conversion, for I am unworthy of your mercy oh Lord! Please Help to better prepare me for the stronger more spiritual reunion of us both while we are apart!
Please oh Lord Jesus, bring me closer to you so that I will be more worthy of [Name]’s love and respect help me with my fear, anxiety, stress of everyday life, lazy/lack of motivation issues. I pray in Jesus name.
But it is all your will oh lord, not mine in this. I place it all into your loving hands!
I pray these things in Jesus holy name. Amen
2) The Chaplet of The Divine Mercy
This prayer is good for the Conversion of Sinners also
How to Recite the Chaplet
The Chaplet of Mercy is recited using ordinary rosary beads of five decades. The Chaplet is preceded by two opening prayers from the Diary of Saint Faustina and followed by a closing prayer.
[Specifically mention your spouse here]
1. Make the Sign of the Cross
In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.
2. Optional Opening Prayers
You expired, Jesus, but the source of life gushed forth for souls, and the ocean of mercy opened up for the whole world. O Fount of Life, unfathomable Divine Mercy, envelop the whole world and empty Yourself out upon us.
(Repeat three times)
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
3. Our Father
Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.
4. Hail Mary
Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.
5. The Apostle’s Creed
I believe in God, the Father almighty, Creator of heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried; He descended into hell; on the third day He rose again from the dead; He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of God the Father almighty; from there He will come to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the holy catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life everlasting. Amen.
6. The Eternal Father
Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.
7. On the Ten Small Beads of Each Decade
For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
8. Repeat for the remaining decades
Saying the “Eternal Father” (6) on the “Our Father” bead and then 10 “For the sake of His sorrowful Passion” (7) on the following “Hail Mary” beads.
9. Conclude with Holy God (Repeat three times)
Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.
10. Optional Closing Prayer
Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion — inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is Love and Mercy itself.
3) THE ROSARY NOVENA
Follow along and say the Rosary with Images
A Rosary novena is 54 CONSECUTIVE days, 27 praying for your petition, then onto 27 days thanking for you prayers being heard and answered.
You begin with the Joyful mysteries and cycle each day until that last day, day 54 with the glorious. In other words, you do NOT do the glorious mysteries on Saturday and Sunday. The span of “Fifty-Four” days is basically nine sets of are three mysteries, asking, another nine sets of three thanking. So the set number of days is significant.
TIPS FOR SAVING YOUR MARRIAGE Upon a physical separation (Not a complete list)
A “cheating spouse” more complicates things, these tips are more for the spouse who is not involved with another. This new love interest will further drag out even Gods will. However, the first prayer does consider a harmful friendship or romance is there, and it seeks to severe this unholy companionship. IF IT IS GODS WILL HE/SHE will be back, if you persist in their prayers!!
- After initial separation, expect a 2-3 week “No contact” to allow your spouse to gather their thoughts. You DO pray this who time, don’t let time slip away without God extra grace, when to is so badly needed! Your spouse may contact YOU after this 2-3 week span to see how you are.
- During the separation DO NOT contact his/her family and friends.
- Do not seek advice from YOUR family and friends they can be BIASED about your spouse and will tell you what you want to hear.
- Do not act on emotions “period”, after the initial breakup, they likely already got a sample of your feelings. That is enough for now.
emotions will push you to do this that further drive them away. Reply on prayer and time, it’s your only friend.
- At this stage it is assumed Marriage Counseling either failed, or was never considered seriously. Do not expect to convince your spouse to go to counseling at this stage. Time for that is gone (for now). Only if he/she begins to talk about getting back together, will it be the time it will be brought up. And it is better they bring it up, not you! And you WILL SAY “Yes”! (Make sure it is a Christian and pray to get a good counselor)
- Do NOT file for divorce, or say ANYTHING about doing so. Some do this as to test their spouses feelings and position in their marriage with a “Should we file for divorce”? Let YOUR SPOUSE be the first to bring this up, even if they do don’t bring it up. And if they do file and you are served, don’t think that it is over, because it isn’t yet. Especially if that time fame of 40-120 days have not passed.
- Take this time for self improvement. Don’t sink and project a need for pity, make yourself the person that you should and could be! Time for Weight loss, take art or music lessons, karate. Not only will this take you out of isolation and obsession over your spouse. You are working towards making yourself a better person, therefore more desirable to your spouse.
- Are there changes you know your spouse want you to change? Do them now… Get them in practice
- This is probably obvious, but do NOT take on friends of the opposite sex, you are treading on dangerous waters. No singles bars, not lunches alone with colleagues. It is important that you avoid the occasions of sin so you don’t get tempted in your venerable state to make matter worse.
- If any dialog is going on, again NO emotion. NO defense/ offense reactions, no matter what they say. Sometimes kids are involved and you have to exchange kids for parental visits. Do so with out vice and emotion.
- Clean up yourself and your house to look “well”, have your house cleaned up if he/she is coming over. Don’t show signs you are broken.
- ALLOW a “friendship” if she asks for it, but DO NOT take advantage of this, be the friend you once were before the drama of separation. She may fall in love with you all over again. She may begin to call you and talk about her day, be a good friend and listen. Don’t say “What are we doing” don’t try to challenge this stage, don’t blow it!
- Do not seek COMFORT in Sin especially, Drugs and Alcohol, or dating and one night stands. You need to keep the commandments so God can work in your life. You NEED HIM more than ever! Secondly, you don’t want to decay, become a druggie/drunkard, or yourself commit adultery. Strive to keep your spirit pure so you are worthy for her/his return!!
After these initial days of prayers, you may start to notice you’re spouse coming around in a variety of ways. Here are some signs they are started to come back, slowly. Don’t jump/rush, relax, pray be patient and let it happen!
Any one of these likely is not enough a combination is what we look for. (Not a complete list)
- He/She begins to begins ask you “how you are doing?”.
- He/She starts to talk about old times.
- He/She says “missed us” “misses you”, even if it is “The old you” she/he is talking about.
- He/She has not taken onto dating, relationships with a member of the opposite sex.
- He/She gives “only if” statements, for example: “If we have done [this or that] things might have been different. She is weighing the failure of the relationship on these stated issues, if they are fixable, this is a good sign of hope.
- They may stay they “Still love you” then follow that with a counter statement: “But… I can’t come back” or “But… we could never be”. At some point this issue they have may diminish and be over come with the positives, this is why you are patient and a good friend during this time.
- They show up at places you are at, especially places she/he may know you frequently go to. (favorite restaurant, etc. The note here, is they will avoid you for a variety of reasons if they want to move on.
- How are they when they are with you? Do they touch you when you say something funny? Did they hug you when they saw you?
Two main things can be something to look for. Acting like a good friend or a lover? IS she flirting with you like the times before you asked her out and you were seeing sign “she really likes you”? Sometimes it returns to this stage, like a rewind, go along with it. It can be a chance to restart, renew from the point of origin.
Don’t push, let it happen! Be patient! Don’t say anything like “What are you doing”? “I can’t pretend noting has happened” etc. Get off your self-righteous high horse, and let her come back in her way. Don’t blow it!
IF YOUR SPOUSE DO NOT RETURN, CONSIDER THIS:
When it begins to pass a year, especially if they went ahead with divorce and remarried. Consider these facts:
- You literary did all you could, you can never look back and say “what if I..?” …since you did all you could do to save and restore your marriage.
- Take comfort in that fact that you prayed to where you can fully say it was indeed “Gods will”.
- Because of God’s grace through your prayers and faith. At some point you will not only see where you needed improvements, but also you will clearly see how your former spouse was NOT the right one for you.
- As “God’s will” prevails, it wasn’t his design for your spouse to return. This would be a case where something BETTER is in store, patiently wait, it will come!
Pray to God for his will on your life/ single / married. Ask him to help you to be happy as a single if he wants you to be single. Let go of your desire to be married and with a partner, and be willing to accept whatever God wants. For me and my Wife, we attained this attitude then met each other shortly after. Talk about “Let go, Let God…”
. When you prayer for Gods will instead of saying “Fund me a woman..” for example, that is when your prayers are more answered!
Incomplete: -more coming soon—
Is you Child dating a “Gangsta”?
BREAK this up with prayers!